what is remedial massage ?
Remedial massage uses several specialized techniques to locate and repair damage to muscles, tendons and joints. When muscles become knotted and tense or damaged, remedial massage provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow.
- Stimulation to the blood circulation
- Removal of toxins from the muscles
- Calming the nervous system
- Pain relief
- Improvement of joint mobility
Conditions can be managed with the application of remedial massage
- Neck and back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Muscle tightness and pain
- Tennis elbow
- Sports injuries
- Sciatic pain